i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

 

..

& Yesssss , I'm back . (:
I hate it when my tongue is swollennnnnnnnn . ): Cas It sucks .
Today baby is kinda with meeeee , awww . cas I didn't reply his message .
That was when I'm in class & tom is inside , I just can't take out phone & message like that .
Well , I told him I love him dearly no matter what . & It's forever true okay . (:
Today , after school . around 1plus , Dad called me . & asked about my results .
Although I've pass , but I'm not sastified with what I've .
I didn't study , didn't revise at all . I ought to fail , but luckily I've my english .
Which pulled me upppppppppp . (: Thanks goddddd . :D
If not I'll have a terrible scolding from dad . Uh oh , next year I'm going 3/5 .
With brother yongzhi , damnnnnnnnn ! It's okay . But , I don't know friends from there .
I'm gonna buck up for my studies , I wanna aim for poly . But , It's immposible . I know I know .
:P Ytd , Dad scolded me for tongue piercing . I know I shouldn't .
But I just wanna have th fun , okayyyyyy . I won't put it forever , just for th time being .
No worries , Dad . (: & I finally know Dad & Mom actually cares alot for me .
Sister apologies to me , I don't give a damn . But I'll forgive her bahhhhhhhhhh . :D
Tmr I don't feel like going school , nothing to do somemore . Friday Mom going schoooooooool .
To take results , Tom sure bad mouth me for sure . (: don't care alr lah .
Just now , Vivian & Rebecca pierced her tongue . (: Weeeeweeeeeeets .
So much people piercing now . :D It's not actually pain , but can bearrrrr . (:
Mom said she wanna reward me for promoting to sec3 a MP3 . I don't wanttttt .
It's not neccesary , mother . (: Thanks anyway . I wanna get a hair colour ASAP . (:
Yeaps , on Friday . alot of people dying hair tgt with me . Wooohoooooooooos !
Take care & much loves !

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]