i'll be here for you always

Monday, October 29, 2007

 

d

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mom says we look alike . (: Well , she's my sister . (: hahahaha . not real blood :P

Today morning , woke up awhile . around 8plus .
waiting baby to message me , who knows he didn't . ):
I thought he's angry or what .
Went back sleep , woke up around 9plus .
Message baby's father number . (: didn't replyyyyy .
Awww , Fuck lah . watched tv awhile .
Around 11plus I guess , baby's number called me .
I was stunt tio , I thought he's in schooooooooooool .-.-
A deep deep voice said ' dear ah ' .
LOL , at first I didn't know is baby .
the voice sounds so differentttttt , I was like .
you okay anot ? I can see that he's really sickkkkkkk.
he said he's running high fever , kept sweating .
Sighs , how I wish I was there . to care & concern about him .
My heart kept pounding . ): at least baby was in singapore .
I will take care of him , feed him . make sure he eats & sleep well . (:
But , yes . I'm not a very good girlfriend , I know .
I can't do anything when I'm here . ):
Baby , GET WELL SOOOOOOOOON !
Why aren't you beside me ? Why can't I see you everyday ?
Every minute , Every seconds . I'm worrying about your health.
I wanted to hear your voice very badly .
Those joys you brought to me .
Loving you was just what I need to do .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]