i'll be here for you always

Sunday, October 28, 2007

 

dd

Pretty & Hunks ! (:
Yeaps , I'm bored lahhhhhhhhhhhh .
Today woke up early lea , 8plus . Cas having appointment with mother .
@ Orchard , went ate breadfast at centre point .
Crowded over there , bored over here . (:
Finish everything about 1plus . Went down bugis , & brought my things .
Not much , Yellow skinnie & Black heels . Not high at all . -.-
I wanna save money & buyyyyy , high heels with laces . (:
Weeeweeeeets , chio uh ! :DDDDD
While I was eating lunch , Baby called me & told me he was sick .
): My heart shattered . He keep falling ill ):
It breaks my heart , I love to see him when he's hyper active .
I miss him , & I really do .
Baby ask me buy couple ring . LOL ! Okay okay , I buy thennnn.
See when loh , (: Cas kinda grounded now . :D
I wanna last long with babyyyyy . Oh yeah .
Rmb to eat medicine , sleep more , rest more . (:
Don't make my heart goes down down down !
Today saw alot of small babies . (: awww , cutie cutie !
I wander when can I have my own baby . LOL .
-.- Crazy , Zzzzz .
Tmr not going out , grounded ): Bored . But can sleep sleep sleep !
Wheepoooooooos . (: 7Nov close case .
Yeappppppppps , & Ryan . My last man <3
Without you , I'm nothing .
Your love gave me strength .
Our story countinues forever . (:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]