i'll be here for you always

Thursday, October 25, 2007

 

f

Ytd didn't online , went lock up instead .
I didn't message you cas my phone is switch off .
I know you did miss me much , Sorry for all worries I've brought upon you .
Renee will be a goodgirl from todays onwards . (: I swear .
I suffered so much inside ytd , being handcaff all th way .
Lying on th floor , Crying & missing you badlyyyyyy .
Hoping to hear your voice . Baby , I hope you did th same too .
I pray hard that time flies faster , so that Mom can bail me out .
But , that fucking police officer don't wanna let me off . -.-
No choice , stayed overnight . in a cuboid . with a Malay girl . (:
She's friendly , she told me alot of things about her . Quite pity her actually .
Vivian & Shiyu was in lock up too , th temperature there was nice .
Soooooooooooo coldddddddd ~
I didn't have a nice sleep there , due to sleeping on th floor only .
w/o anything , pillows or blanket . Nothing .
7 November th results of blood test will be release , I did nothing wrong .
What to scared off ? (: Mother use $2000 to bail me out . If I never attend on 7Nov .
I don't wanna have this TYPE of lock ups anymore , Really scaryyyyyyy .
Plus th police officers are so unfriendly , Keep yelling & yelling .
Till morning , which was just now . Mother came down with my birth cert & her IC .
So that I could go back , signed afew things . & Finish my staement .
Went homeeee , Mother cried ytd . Awwwww ):
I don't know things will turn out so seriously . I really don't know .
I hope It won't have a second time .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]