i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

 
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh baby , yes I love you so much .
Today meet shiyu sister 6.30 , LOL . at my house bus stop .
Went slacking first . (: took bus around 7.20am .
Rawr , Boring . went schoooooooooool . Ended maths at 9.30.
Went for break with celia , (: 10am . Another class .
English , more interesting . Heh, talk talk talk .
I kept sleeping , Zzzz . tired loh .
then ended english at 11.15am , went inside shiyu's class . (:
See how teacher taught them , waited till 11.30am .
Weeeweeeeeeets , go off le . went to last bus stop & waited for bus.
went lam soon after on , met desiree . I reach home early . (:
Cas , grounded uh . Baby message me & ask me to call him awhile .
Okay , I did . Well , talk talk . Awhile only .
he said he'll message me once he's on th way home . :D
I miss him badly .
tmr meeting shiyu , as usual I guess . (: Slackkkkkkkk .
I WANNA GET A LITTLE NAP .
Nightttttttts .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]