i'll be here for you always

Monday, October 29, 2007

 

fg

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Okay peoples , today went out at 10plus .
meeting shiyu sis . (: She waited at my house downstairs .
Well well , went lam soon slacked after that .
Hungy mannnnnnn , Zzzz .
I ought to go school for 3weeks , If not retain .
I didn't went for 2days , today & ytd .
I thought I wasn't necessary , but I was wrong . -.-
Yongzhi brother called me at 7plus ! Morning , Zzz .
asking me to go schoooooooool . LOL
I was like , ask him . Fuck lah , I want sleep . =x
Poor brother uhhhhh , hahaha .
I didn't mean to scold him , but he called me when I was sleeping .
So , today mother went school & collected my report book .
Tmr meeting shiyu sister , (: 6.30 in th morning .
hahaha , (: slack first before going schooooooooool .
Weeeweeeeeeets , Just now I saw baby's & mine profile .
we both shared account . there's alot of girls comment him .
I was like , WTF . damn jealous sial . *
Assholeeeeeeee . -.- Forget it , I don't wanna care so much alr .
It's his freedom to contact girls , But I'll still rmb my promise .
I'll not contact guys uh . (:
As though , stead can't controll tightly . as they will get stress up .
So , Baby . I won't controll you that tight anymore .
You've your own freedom , & I always love you that much . <3
& yes , Dear . I hope you can call me later .
My sis phone is being confiscate , no phone to call you .
Not that I don't wanna call you , It's I really can't .

Maybe I'm naive .
Baby , I needed you so badly today .
For everything I do , Forgive me .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]