i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 
Ahhhhhhhhhh , life is so fuck up to me .
No joys no anything , oh well . Tmr , selyn asked me out .
whether to drink , wahaha ! Anything ahhhhhhhh . (:
Drinking Sorrows <3.LOL , don't know who's dinner . Didn't went down . -.- Mother don't let , fuck fuck fuck ! ): Not many people went down .
Roarhhhhhs, I miss my sister fuck loads ! :D I miss my stephanie . hahah , cutiepretty . I don't know what to buy for her . Her birthday is on 1deccccccc ! :D Happy birthday in advace , girl .
Just now , 4plus . slept till 7plus . Didn't on my phone for silent . Zzz , alot of messages & calls woke me up . I was like , fuck siol .
Oh yah , the last call is from mother . LOL , I shouted at her .
I said that I was sleeping , in a fucking tone . hahah .& I didn't said byebye & ended the call . she called home .
LOL , I pick up . she said "why is you pick up?" .
I was getting a little angry .
& said , HOW I KNOW IS YOU CALL ?! Zzzz , fucking hot . don't know what's happening to me . Suddenly the world turns upside down without you , baby.Those time you message me early morning , & made me got refresh .I couldn't get into bed after I saw your message , I was like a retard . When you told me that this was over , tears rolled down . I began sobbing like a retard . Your voice make me miss you more .
Once I couldn't hear your voice , I could not even get into bed .
I wanted to fly badlyyyyyyyyyyyy. Fly to a place with no ryan .
Rather then I suffering alone , without your love .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]