i'll be here for you always

Thursday, November 1, 2007

 
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !
I didn't go out for a very long time alr . ):
Awww , Fuck man .
This saturday , winnie mother birthday .
& I'm gonna enjoy myself . Yeaps , this will be a memorable day for ue , Mom .
hahahaha! :D I'm asking alot of people go . (:
So funnnnnn , I hope I can stay as late as possible .
Yeaps , so mom . Please give me much more freedom on that day .
(: Today nothing special , tmr going schooooooooooooool .
3weeks , how am I gonna survive ? -.-
So so , today woke up early too . (:
Tmr I wanna go outttttttt , hope I can .
Today after school desiree & Shiyu came my house .
Yeah , I've to entertain themmmmmm .
Shiyu was drunk , by th alcohol that I gave her .
Desiree drank afew slips . (: & she don't like . hahaha .
Me myself , Don't like tooooooooo. :P Ooooops .
Hmms , I called fiona sis today . Vivian wanna come back siao . (:
We all welcomes her okay . (: She's such a good fighter , :D
I need her to coach me with fighting in future , Well .
BAOBERH ! I love you , no matter what . We're a forever . =x
hahaha . Tmr friday alr . (: This whole week didn't went out .
Weeeweeeeeeets , am I a great good girl ?
Oh yeahs , I'm thick skinnnnnnnnnnnnnn .
I'm short tempered now , for some reasons =/
Eheh , not revealing what happen to me . (:
No worries peoples , I'll be fine in no time .
& SHIYU SIS ! you better take care uh , no wine/beer for you . =x
Never again , you kept vomiting . My heart broken le lahhhhh . )':
I LOVE YOU !

Your hands made me horny .
你给的那个吻 .
你可能不知道我付出了多少 .
你爱我还是她 ?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]