i'll be here for you always

Saturday, November 3, 2007

 


Ytd was winnie mother birthday . (:
happy birthday mother ! I brought her , a musical box . :D
That she likes , heh. Good right ? :D
Met mother around 2plus , headed west mall first .
then met selyn & vivian there , brought her present there too .
after that , went taka & ordered birthday cake .
Black foresttttt , (: headed cineleisure after that .
Bored bored , no one can ! But luckily baby,huihuis they all there . (:
Went & find them , talk talk . Oh my , It'd been 112354676years .
Since I saw my yuayin baby ! Went & hug her straight . (:
Weeeeweeeeets , muacks muacks . Hugged my huihui sc too !
heh heh, then jiaxin darling called me & asked where am I .
I told her I'm in cine , she say she'll come over around 7 & find us .
Oh , okay . I didn't really talked to her much recently .
Hardly see her okay ! hahaha , then slacked till around 7plus .
More & more people arrived , Merrier lea .
hahaha , Jiaxin darling came ! Uh , oh . My dearest darling .
Wow , She was damn pretty okay ! Changed alot cuter alr . (:
7.30 , went to taka & take care . there was , jiaxin,jongyang,winnie,me .
bibi met us at taka . (: hahaha , damn funny .
& My darling jiaxin was veryyyyyyyy cute .
Kept taking the cake & walk here & there .
Wherever she go , the cake is always with her .
HAHAHAHA! :D then went in cheers , & brought condom .
LOL ! & put in the cake , hahaha . Damnnn suprise cannnn . :P
Cute sial , that was darling's idea ! wahahaha . cute & naughty side of her .
Talk and talk with darling , I find that I can always talk to her man .
hahaha , feel so easy when I was with her . (:
I saw joel they all , chua sai man ! My ex-schoolmateeeeeeee .
hahaha , funny . I was like , shockedddddd .
Weeeweeeets , I enjoy myself . (:
10.30pm , dad came cine & fetch me homeeeeeeee .
Omg , was very tireddddd . went home & bathe , winnie called me .
She say that bibi got taiji , I was like . OMFG !
What happen mannnnnnnnn , -.-
Nevermind nevermind , I bathe & got into beddddd .
But , something can't makes me go to sleeeeeeeeep .
I was hungry , LOL ! ate only cake for dinner .
So , I told Mom I was hungry . She asked dad to bring me out & eat .
And then , went bukit batok & have our supper . :D
hahaha , reach home around 1plus . headed beddddddd .
ahhhhhhh , don't care . But sure will fat one loh ! Zzzzz .
Now's 11.36am , I'm heading grandmother's house soonnnnn .
Blog again tmr . (:
Muchloves*



That sweet kisses of yours .
Warms my heart .
& I'll never let go ..


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]