i'll be here for you always

Monday, November 5, 2007

 
Hellos babyyyyyyyyyy . (:
Skip school today , was damn bored alright .
Zzzz , went home around 11plus . changed & everything .
Slacked out with friends around lamsoonnnnnnn .
12plus went home & get bathe , changed .
Headed mrt station & waited for vivian baoberh . :D
Headed bugis , as we're having meeting .
When down late , baobao called me . & said jiangshi they all reach le .
the moment we aboard , we rushhhhhhh .
LOL . sure kena scolding one . (: Went MOS burger ,
So many people . -.- hahaha , sat downnn .
& waiting for fiona sis to arrive . (: then after everyone came .
went fusion & talkkkkk . Meeting meeting , till around 6plus .
Headed homeeeeeee , goodgirl right ?
after meeting I straight away message baby . ):
As he didn't message me , I was so afraid that he doesn't wants me . ):
Sobs . I love you hon baby !
Upload more photos tmr . (: Goodbye , loveeeeeeeeeeee !
I LOVE YOU , RYAN .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]