i'll be here for you always

Friday, November 2, 2007

 
bahboooooooos !
:D Today woke up later abit , cas meeting shiyu sis 7.20 . (:
School life , I argued with mother this morning .
I'm showing her my fuck up attitude .
She don't wanna let me go tmr .
Winnie's birthday party , I was like . very hotttttttttt !
I didn't talked to her much , I told her I don't wanna go school later .
She say ' you better go ' . I don't want go , she couldn't care what .
Talk so much for ? -.- All bullshits .
& Lastly , my dad ! he's the unreasonable one , always don't wanna let me out .
I stayed at home for one week , didn't went out .
What else ue want ? you tell me lah .
Lameeeee , After school I message Mom .
I ask her , tmr can go anot . she said at night ask dad again .
She say ' this morning so rude to me , what must you say ? '
LOL . I was like ' I'm sorry , Mother . let me go tmr '
hahahaha , =x Damnnnnnnnnnnn funny .
Just now I was fitting which dress to wear tmr .
All was like shit ! Awww , I think tmr not wearing dress ?
Perhaps my yellow skinnieeeeeeeee ? Weeweeeeeeets .
I don't know lah , tmr then see .
& I don't even know can go tmr anot . Wtf . ):
I really wanted to go lohhhhhh , I can't stand when I'm at home .
I need my sisters & girlfs badlyyyyy .
Ytd Mom brought me hi-card , to call overseas .
Woah , nice man . I called baby at night . (:
Have a nice chat , but not used to it using house phone . (:
cas mostly is people called me & chat , I didn't called anyone .
Unless using handphone , hahaha . dua sai mannnnnn .
:DDDD tmr alot of people going downnnnn !
I wanna stay out late , at night ask dad & fetch me loh .
Simple as that . (: Vivian also goingggggg , Happy happy !
Tmr I think I heading cine straight , not going bugis bah .
depends , (: Sisters ! I miss ue all . Hope to see you all tmrrrrrr .
Muacks muackkkkkkkkks!
No one could replace you in my heart .
Consolle me , make me feel alright .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]