i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

 
Today went home straight after school . :D
Have to go jurong headquarters at 2pm . Zzzz .
So , Shiyu sis & I went lam soon to slack after school .
Around 12pm , went home & get washed .
Went out alr , I waited for mom downstairs to get my lunch .
& took cab to jurong hq , reach there .
Have to wait awhile more , till the police officer called our names .
LOL , just sign documents only . -.-
They said that the results has not been out yet .
Wth , ): If the results were ready , they will call us .
Mom & I took cab to jp . Walked walked .
Ate swenses , (: hahaha . then brought afew clothes home . ^^
I brought my perfumeeeeeeee , nice nice ! :D
I kept finding for so long , it cost around 60plus . (:
Well , headed home after that . & Mom headed back offine .
LOL , I was damn emo can . (:
sasa called me , & I asked her whether she wanna come cck & find me .
She say alright . (: hahaha , yays . got people accompany me le .
Muackkkkkkks , I love her . sasa my cutiepie (:


Baby , HAPPY 2nd MONTH !
I love you forever . (:
I heard echos & echos of your name ..
Every single night , your shadow was with me .
Seeing your faces in the moonlight .
Sometimes I really admire you , alot . alot .
Somethings seems to really jealous me .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]