i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

 
Hey'ah .
Ytd was terrible . ): Cried after I off-lined .
Sighs , don't you know how powerful that word can be ?
It's okay if people called me that , But . you're the one I loved so much .
& you called me that , I'll remember it in heart .
I promised okay . I know It's my fault scolding you . when you're in bad mood .
I'm really sorry . But , for everything . can't you stop using that word ?
It makes me out of a fool , damnnnnnnn .
Ytd , talking on phone . Yes , you give me a soft tone .
you said I was giving attitude , & I really didn't . My mood isn't good too .
But , I've to try & get back my attitude when It's the past .
Baby , I did it becas of your own good .
Maybe you should say me unreasonable or naive .
Up to you . As long as I know what's happening & I could control my self .
You know , you've to control your temper . If not , people will get scared .
Really , seriously . I need your shoulder to lend an accompany .
There's alot for me to say . I kept silence , till when I'm not able to take it .
I'll say it hard , say it loud . Everyone has attitude & temper .
Once you've know how to control , trust me . Everything is fine .
I'm really glad , that you said you can't be able to break with me .
Well , I hope it all came out from your heart . As you know ,
I told you to find back your ex . I didn't mean it ,
I didn't know It cause such big blow to you . Ahhhhhhhh ,
I know even know what am I thinking now . No one understands me well .
No one , If only . Someone who understands me , It'd be cher . (:
I LOVE YOU MY DARLING ! I know you're always there .
You said , you'll lend me a shoulder to hang on . You did . :D
You're forever my best best pubor darling ah ! :D <33
& Yes , Ryan . I do love you .
Oh , and . at night around 6plus .
I was sleeping . Zzzz , 3guys came up my house .
Whatever it is , I don't know who are they . I was sleeping .
& My grandmother fuck one , keep kbkp .
Cb , I don't even know who are they . they asked my sis to ask me wake up.
How daring are they man , they think their king ah ? -.-
After they went off , gradmother say what . I have 3boyfriends .
I fucking dulan , although I'm not awake . I scolded & talk back grandmother .
LOL , she keept saying what later come my house rob us or whatever.
We also aren't rich kids , what's there to be afraid . Crazy .
& I don't anyfriend which wore specs or whatever , nuts .
I still can't figure out who they are . Zzzz . Whatever .
Words came out of my mouth .
When I didn't mean it .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]