i'll be here for you always

Thursday, November 29, 2007

 


Heyheyyyyyyyyyyy! :D
Today went lam soon first , slacked with cher & his uncle .
LOL , then selyn got taiji . so went lot1 , ahahah .
then talk talk talk , about the things . Saw cynthia & xinyu & one guy .
LOL , they didn't know it's me . of cas lah , I was damn ugly .
W/o makeups , wahaha . then I called cynthia sister , she come in mac .
& find me , after that . went smoking area find her awhile . (:
Then everyone was waiting for the what aaron come down , about what thing.
I don't know lah , I stood there like retard . Listening what they saying.
Dad called me , LOL . he asked where am I . -.- I told him I was at lot1 .
He say , I with those gangster ah . he ask me walk out & look for him .
He was in the car , he asked me to open the door . he wanted to bring me home.
Zzzz , I told him I was with my friends . he say what , my friends all smoking .
LOL ! Lmao , Crazy siol . He seems to be real angry , ahhhhhhhhhhh.
went lot1 , ate all . then went ave5 , waited for priscillia they all to come .
ahah , there was alot of people . Vivian,Selyn,Cher,Sherry,Priscillia,Rayhan.
& More lah , ahahah . then we went minimart & brought 2bottle of carlsberg .
Ahhhhhh, shiok man . Cher darling was power, she kept drinking . Non-stop ! =.-
ahahah, went home around 5plus . Zzzz , I was damn sleepy & tipsy .
wahaha , I'm sleeping soonnnnnnnnn. Later online again . (:
I wanted to chat with ryan , badlyyyyyyyyy. ):


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]