i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

 
I belong to me , you belong to me . (:
And , Ryan belongs to meeeeeeeeee! :D
hahah , dumb husband . :P
I told him that my face is getting rounder .
He ask me eat lesser , heyhey ! I'm gonna be fitter than him .
I can one ! :P I going gym & Swimming tmrrrrrrr . :D
My face is as round as the moonnnnn ): I'm gonna be tanned soon .
Arghhhs , damn . hahah , baby says he's fair ! :D
Oh oh , kinda white bah . =x I'm sure my face is whiter than his .
(: Confirm one ! heh , Baby want invent a song for meee .
LOL . "u belong me yea, i belong to u yea, u r my everything, renee my obsession"
Cute sial him . hahah ! :D
Yawns , later dad sleeping with me . can't call baby ! ):
Blahhhhhh , I miss him fucking much can !
Well well , this few days kept slacking at cck .
Lazy go other places , too far le loh . =x

Ryan , you're mine .
Fucking mine , dumb dumb husband .
aku cinta kau .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]