i'll be here for you always

Friday, November 30, 2007

 
Just one more chance , hold me tight . I didn't ask for more .
For the last time , I saw your face & observe in a clearer view .
I didn't ask you for patch or anything , just be happy . (:
That night , I told myself I'd give up . I hold you so tight & close my eyes .
I told myself I was dreaming , I stay close to your chest .
you held me as tight as ever , I'm really happy .
you gave me 3second to kiss you , If I didn't you said I don't love you .
ahah , & I really didn't . I look away . that was real cute .
& Boy, you know you're real heavy. LOL . -.-" ahahh.
There's alot more things are kept in my heart .
I say I'll give up , & Promised someone.
I must really do it , (:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]