i'll be here for you always

Monday, November 5, 2007

 
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hellos hellos ! :D
I'm just back from schoooooool . (:
tmr met shiyu sis at 7.2o . Finally can sleep awhile moreee . (:
After school , went played pool in school . With sis , Ms chua .
Hahahaha , after school . Cher darling called me . :D
I ask her whether wanna meet me at choa chu kang .
Took bus & alight at south view bus stop .
Took 300 & went lam soonnnnn . :D
Waited for darling , (: Weeeeeeeet . She came alr .
hahaha , at first she coudn't find the place .
=x I didn't apply make up , Fuck weird .
LOL . After awhile , she left & headed to semb .
Well , Sis & me headed home . (:
Sis heading panjang plaza later , sad I didn't go .
Roarhhhhhhhhhs , & here . I've 2sticks , OF ' Ahems '
Hahaha . :D
I'm happyyyyyyyy , Muackkkkks!
I love RYAN , & I really love himmmmmm .
Baby , muacks muacks !

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]