i'll be here for you always

Sunday, November 11, 2007

 
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The more I look at your picture , the more I cried .
Tell myself , how much I've been missing you always .
Tell myself , how much I love you how deeply .
How I wish to talk to you 24hours .
I don't mind if I get not enough sleep .
The song , you sang . The sweet things you planned ,
I keep rewinding the past over & over again .
I held your hands & walked together .
I want you to hug me as tight as before , like what you did exactly .
So , baby . don't doubt this love alright .
Cas , you'll know I love you so .
Every morning we message each other & prepared going school .
After school , you didn't message me . I'll start worrying about you .
Kept messaging & messaging your dad's phone .
. (: & I still rmb , when I was in lock up .
How worried was you , I was really touched .
I thought you'll play & don't care about me .
But , It prove me wrong . From that day , I knew that I was a impt person to you .
I'm really very glad . (: And happy , I'm happy .
That , I've you . I really cherish .
070907 , It's forever true .


Ryan and Renee .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]