i'll be here for you always

Monday, November 26, 2007

 
Ryan , I don't know what are you thinking .
I thought this is the love I wanted badly ,
but it proves me all wrong . you know I loved you deeply .
& you asked me to wait , I'll wait . & people told me you've stead .
don't you know how I feel ? yeaps , a knife stabbing my heart .
How crazy I am for you ? how hurtful it can ?
when you called someone "dear" . you don't know how it feels like .
How hardly I prayed for you to get back ,
yeaps , things that's mine it's mine . thing that don't belongs to me.
no matter how hard , I wanna get it . I won't get it . (:
so , let fate decides it all . whether to come ack or not .
Up to you , darlin' . I wanted to wait , I wanted to be same as the past .
don't tell me you're attached , don't tell me you love her .
don't tell me anything , I don't seems to be interested .
It only give me hurts & pains . Ryan , I trust you so much .
In the end , you're the one who wanna leave me .
what about those future we said happily ? It all gones.
Those times you asked me go home early , I remebered .
You don't like me talking to guys , made you jealous .
& now you treat me like this , don't you know I'm really hurt ?
Boy , I love you & I really do .
I'll love you till my very last breathe , I promised too .
So , let fate decides it all . :D
no matter what happen . I'll be able to take it , I promise .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]