i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

 
Taks taks . (:
Today dear say he'll not be online , FUCK . sad man .
don't know stay hostel , or what . LOL .
Well , anything bah . one day without him , Terrible .
-.- Today he didn't message me , I wander what's going on .
He didn't really contact me , Perhaps he's hinting me something ?
Just now went slacking at lam soon , Cher darling meeting me . (:
Talk talk talk , hahah . quite fun , after that . darling's boyf came .
Woahhhh , they damn sweet loh ! LOL , right darling ? hahah .
& Darling , just now we're playing . hahah . so funny ,
about whacking people , we both dislike the same person .
:DDDDD , you know who bah . (: But , too bad .
I can't whack , If not . Someone will find me & scold me .
hahahah , dumbies lah . (: Roarhhhhhhs.
I'm gonna rot at home , Baoberh called me . & asked me wanted to go out .
With her stead , ahhhhhhhhh. Everybody was , Boyf boyf boyf !
-.- Sorry baoberh , I couldn't accompany youuuuuuuu .
ENJOY ENJOY ! :D & all couples , wish everybody last longgggggg! :DDD
I'm gonna sleeeeep soon , Tired tired . ): I want RYANNNNNNNNNNN!

Ask yourself how much you missed me .
A simple message , is it so difficult ?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]