i'll be here for you always

Friday, November 16, 2007

 







This picture above , is not my "ahems" okay . It belongs to my mother . LOL .
Nowadays , busy studying maths . sighs , hardly blogged . ):
Yeahhhhhhhhhhs! Finally school over , no more studies .
& I can enjoy my holidays alr . (: My hairrrrrr , wahaha .
3colours , brown,red,blonde . :D Just did finish my blonde .
Help sis dyed abit , she said was like natural . Hahah .
Didn't finish the whole bottle of colour , & throwed away . Wasted lah . -.-
Ehhhhhh . tmr don't know where to go ! Boreddddd .
(: I wanna sleep ! Finally can sleep late late alr loh . I'm damn happy .
Having sore throat now , Fuck it . & I kept eating chocolates .
LOL . Hahah , nothing to blog alr . Later bibi & winnie coming up my house .
Lots of Loves *

How much for me to remember .
How hardly I've love you , how truly I am to you .
Life without , no more happiness for me .
I needed you badly , to be there for me always .
Accompany me , doting me , pampering me .
Baby , I know you've give in alot to me .
Really thanks for everything , this love I'll cherished (:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]