i'll be here for you always

Saturday, November 24, 2007

 
What a sunny afternoon . -.-
Ytd went down bugis , have some pictures to upload .
But I haven't got them . waiting to be send .
I know sisters are important to me . :D I enjoy myself ytd , went home around 8pm .
Around 7 , finished meeting . Rushed to take cab & jurong east .
& take mrt , LOL . Not enough money , hahah . Bought my black skinnie .
Zzzz . Was so sleepy in cab , almost fall alseep too . Baoberh also .
hahah , I finally met meiling stead & wanling sister ! :D
I love them both , hahah . Today went gym .
LOL , Early morning . reach there around 9 , Run for 1hour . (:
& headed for our breadfast , was kinda hungry .
Mom force me to run , Well . FINE ! :P
Weeweeeeets , at night going rounding ! hahah , we family .
Better then nothing lah , weeweeeeeets . Baby coming back soon .
I miss my patricia honeyyyyyyyyy! she flying off soon .
Sighs , tmr meeting her . she wants to eat pastamania :D
This will be the last meal , before she go overseas .
PATRICIA HONEY : you must take care hoh ! Muackkkkks <3

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]