i'll be here for you always

Sunday, November 18, 2007

 

Why did it all happen ? Why did you let me know ?
Don't you know , once I've know . What will I feel ?
you're afraid of a call , I'm afraid of her . Taking you back .
Do you think I love to use that tone & talk to you ? I don't .
Sighs , I felt so restless when I know it .
I feel like giving you both happiness , I know I can't give you happiness .
Twist it over , If you was me . What will you feel ?
Great , Good ? Oh , give me a break . -.-
I know that wasn't what you feel , you don't know how afraid I am .
Afraid that , you will leave me somehow in what reasons .
Once you text me that message , I was in a big shock .
Didn't know what to reply you , I can only say "okay, Alright"
What else can I say ? "why did you wanna do that?" Or what ?
I trust you , I believe you , I've faith in you .
I know you won't do things that will hurt me , I know you're faithful .
In the past , you told me you don't love her . I know .
But now , I kept thinking far away . Maybe it was a lie ?
I don't know . Baby, do what your heart tells you .
Don't care how much people loved you , your heart's answer is always the truth .
trust me , don't step wrong happiness & lead you to a path without love .
Once you're awake , tell me the answer again .
I promise you , no matter what decision you made .
I've no comments & no reaction . (:
I know I love you deeply , but I couldn't hold you down forever.
As , I did all these things cas I love you . Now , you must play apart .
Choose who do you wanna be with .
If this love , I couldn't even make it survive .
I'm a fucking failure . In all my r/s , this was the most serious I took it as .






follow your heart , follow your heart , follow your heart .
That will give you an answer .



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]