i'll be here for you always

Monday, December 10, 2007

 




Hellos, I hardly blogged man! :D
Recently stayed at home, sleep. Today woke up at 1pm, LOL! Claps claps*
Mother recommend me a drama movie " Romantic Princess ".
Which made me sleep late at night, nice man. AHAHAH! [:
Dad didn't woke for this whole week, I could hardly go out.
Well, I'm going Malacca this Sunday. (: Enjoy enjoy, dad's driving car.
Mom & dad are busy booking all those malaysia stuffs, & my baby!
He's in korea, dumb him. But at least, he has the heart to call me! :p
AHAHAH, thanks baby! you must wait till I'm back okayyyyy. I love you*
I'm soooo bored, at home. Rotting,Sleeping. any one have nice movie recommend?
Yawns, I'm going back to sleep soon I guess. Oh god, Renee is a pig now!
I'm waiting for my dearest Jackson's return ahhhhhh, Fuck fuck fuck! :D


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]