i'll be here for you always

Sunday, December 9, 2007

 
Hellos, today woke up around 11.35am. ahahah, tired tired.
Woke up, cas my dearest jackson called me. ahahah! :P
He ask me meet him, I cannot go too far. so asked him come cck.
-_-" took cab again, & Suddenly rain heavily. LOL! I wander how he come.
I bathe half way, he message me & said he was at my house void deck.
ahaha, quickly get changed & went down. I was finding him, LOL.
he's sitting at another block, okayokay. well, went to sit at staircase.
& went off to wanling mother's house, was boring. (:
Settled down, talk talk. He was sleeping, stupid pig. -.-"
then went off & headed to lot1, met eunice there.
Went in lot1, as eunice wanted to buy smth. BORED! :P waited for baoberh,
& headed ave5 slack. with they all, ahahah. Baby was shy. Zzzz,
didn't talked much, after that. around 3plus going 4.
Baby send me home, LOL! almost send till my house corridoor. HAHAHAH! =x
Okay, gave him a goodbye kiss! -.-" in the lift. wahahah! Shyers*
Went homeeeeeeeeee, watch " the eye 10 " with sister.
Meanwhile, I did message baby. okayokay!
I miss you, better faster come back & accompany meeeeeeeeee! :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]