i'll be here for you always

Friday, December 7, 2007

 
I know, hatred was the most in you.
Yells & shouts are things I fucking hear from you.
Oh my, It seems quite pity actually.
My mother born me out, not for you to shout to.
Well well, I enjoyed myself today. Went for lunch at seoul garden.
Muahahah, there was jasper,selyn,rayhan,darren,benjamin,soonyee,pris,vene,sherry & Me.
Weeweeeeeets, although not as many people as we thought.
But, seriously we did enjoy. those funs, laughters caught our attetion.
HAHAHAH! :D So, I ate till I can't fucking walk. LOL, was bloated. Everyone was. (:
Kept eating & eating, non-stop. LOL, ahhhhhh. fun, kept playing those ices.
LOL, retarded. & adding all sorts of stuffs in the wok. wahahah, playing.
Those stuffs was kinda angry, can see by theirs' faces. Turn black! :P
After that went off to cck, slacked at ave5. Jackson called me, he wanna find me.
He cabbed down ave5, ahahah. Damn funny, was kinda shy at first.
No one dares to talk, after that. Keep telling jokes & all, Fucking funny.
Actually they're still friendly, jackson came with 2friends.
I don't know what's their real name though, they said It's jackson,dickson,sonson.
Wtf, hahah. Sot plug mannnnnnnn! -.-" i kept saying I wanna go off,
they say I pangseh. okay loh, settle down till around 7.30pm. went took bus with selyn.
:D ahaha, they took cab. AGAIN, what the hell. rich kiddddddds!
I'll ask you guys out again soon, ahaha. takecare ah! :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]