i'll be here for you always

Thursday, December 13, 2007

 


Life is boring, today woke up at 11am. I thought I'll be late, meeting winnie.
In the end, she's the one who is late! -.-" ahahah, nevermind.
I've alr done my part, for bombing her phone. LOL! :DDDD
Heh, so headed cck interchange & met jiongyang. LOL! :P
Well well, 3 of us headed vivo city! Walk walk walk & ate in a Japanese Rest.
Fuck ex, LOL! I paid them all. 75.10$ damndamndamn! ):
Nevermind, winnie mother say she paying half for me! :PPPPP
Weeweeeeeets, after eating went outsirde & message xiaosam brother.
He came find me, he's at vivo too! (: So, see see awhile. He left, LOL!
Fuck dao, ahahah. nevermind, after that went tampines & met thaiboi.
-.-" winnie mother meeting him, around took mrt to thiong bahru and took cab.
Homeeeeeeeee. (: Goodnights!
In the air, I realised what's love.
I never step into those steps, Never ever.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]