i'll be here for you always

Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Nights are cold without the hug of yours, honey.

Anyway, I woke up early in the morning around 9plus.
It's all due to winnie mommy! Aww, gave me such "nice" morning call.
Lol, met her @ my house downstairs for breakf.
Yeah, after that accompanied her walked to staircase. Usual place. (:
Texted honey around 10plus, met him around 11plus.
It's really so sweet of him to come down cck just for me.
He's coming from kallang to toa payoh. & down to cck, thanks hon! :D
I really appreciate it, sorry to make you walk under the hot sun too.
=/ I don't really know It's just so hot the weather, guess we need ..
SOME AIR-CONDITIONED PLACE! :P ahahah, yeah. Pretty good.
Well, accompanied honey to get his breakf @ SSP.
eheh, get one mouth of carrot cake from honey. =P, he forced me again!
Zzzz, Awww. Spicy food, I'm so afraid of chillies! ):
ROARS, actually was sweet of him lei. (: Muack, loveyou hon!
Headed jessica's mother house after hon's breakf.
Cas It's time to rest ourself, hon's playing dota & co. He's forgotten me! ><
How dare him, played for hours & hours. No choice, I went bed.
Lol, he followed me in. & lie just beside me, so cute of him! :D
Rested awhile on bed, jessica kept shouting & shouting.
Made my head spins like hell! -.- Went outside & get myself some drinks.
and, watch some dramas. It was bored like fuck! Oh dear.
honey is so easy to perspire! ahahah, kept sweating non-stop! :P
I realised something, without hon I'll be dead! :P Heh, he's so gooooood.
I missed him so dearlyyyyy, hope he knows! And hope he miss me too.
. (: Perhaps I'll be meeting him this sat? ROAR, he run away from Prob.
Heart broken, Sighs. I've ask him not to be so naughty alr.
Naughty honey! No more next time ok. Muack, I love you.
I still owe you a day for me to go down kallang.
Oh hon, I love you like nobody does! So, please behave yourself. (:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]