i'll be here for you always

Saturday, December 1, 2007

 
Ryan chonggggggggggg! I love you .
Ytd & today met dear, ytd accompanied him till 11plus .
LOL , today went chalet & met him there . wahahah .
I was in cab , suddenly he message me . & said he'll give me a chance to be with him.
Oh gosh , I was damn happy . But , I didn't know what to do at first .
So , thought awhile. & I said alright , (: Finally . At least , you're back by my side .
I love you alot alot alot lah ! :DDD So , went there . At first ,
I was kinda shy , LOL . don't dare to go near him .
After that , I went to find stephanie alone . No one wanted to accompany me . -.-"
ahaha, fine . I walked pass dear, LOL . I kept walking .
& whispering " Si ryan, chou ryan. don't know how to chase after me ah " .
I was kinda dissapointed . I stopped awhile , & turn back . LOL ,
He was walking fast , kinda running . ahah, cute lah ! :D I walk slower.
Then settle down at the pillar , Zzzz . I was lying down pulling his cardigan .
Damn , he say " eh, don't pull later become big. then say what very expensive ".
OKAY ! Fine, don't pull loh . Roarhhhhhs, then there was a group of girls coming.
LOL , I look at dear. I say " want hong liao ah? " ahah.
I kept looking at those girls , Zzzz. Fucking bitches. -.-"
After that , dear took my phone & saw those message I typed to guys .
And those message some guys send me , LOL . he's attitude change .
He gave back my phone to me , & went off . Straight off ! -.-"
He didn't told me , I thought he'd be back . After that , went BBQ pix .
I asked some peope , where's ryan . they say he go liao , after awhile headed home .
LOL , I messasge him . whether is he angry . ): I'm sorry sorry , baby .
I promise I won't message or contact guys if you dislike . Okay , I love you .
you should know how much I love you . 070907 :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]