i'll be here for you always

Friday, December 21, 2007

 

Santa clause is coming to town,

Oh, I'm looking forward to monday which was christmas eve. (:
I'm going out, with winnie mother & co. Maybe boat quay? Or..
ahahah, recently alot of things happen. Which made me unhappy,
Well, let it be behind. :D yeah, I'm gonna concentrate on my studies.
In order not to let Mom & Dad dissapointed, right? (:
Seriously, I've been studying okay. Outside, at home. With winnie mother.
[: I'm real happy, that I'd finally find my own path. & has to walk on.
Perhaps I'll be singled till seconday 5? After my secondary, maybe.
Who knows, god knows everything. (: This few days stayed at home, Dead BORED!
Nevermind, I've been watching movies from crunchyroll.
E.g, why why love, devil beisde me, reaching for the stars.
I've been watching whole day, I guess. The degree for my eyes are getting deeper.
:PPP, I hate wearing specs. It suckkkkkkkkkkkks! ):
Oh yah, today grandmother cooked tanyuan, Lol. I haven't eat a mouth of it.
:xD, & Lastly I've changed blog song, to a simple & relaxing one.
Enjoy enjoy enjoy, ladies & gents! :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]