i'll be here for you always

Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

Say no more, It's over.

We ended, I'm so sorry. As you said, I'm not ready yet.
I could say was, all these while I wasn't faithful to you.
There are much more others that are worth your love, Really.
I just wanna stay single I guess. too many things happening, that cause pains.
Sick & tired of those stuffs, I wanna concentrate on my studies.
Yeaps, Perhaps It's the best. Without money, no talks. LOL!
Well, Today woke up at 8am. Due to winnie mother's sms.
After around 30mins, met her & have our breadf & revised our hw at lam soon.
See see, I'm such a goodgirl! :D I even told mother about it, weeweeeeets.
Yawns, I'm sleeping soon. And, I bet winnie is sleeping like a pig now! :P
Right? Mommy, ahahah. Understood nah, she tonned ytd.
Sure sleepy. Goodnight!
.
.
.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]