i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

 

Sorry baby, I lied.
There's nothing more could I bring to let you be mine .
Never again, Nothing helps. So, let us stop here.
This story won't be continu-ing. No, It'd stopped .
You broke my heart twice. I'm such a fool, believe you again & again.
Perhaps, I shouldn't have know you at all.
I've took the wrong step, the worst thing I've done.
Those times, you took time patiently knowing me.
Giving everything to me, It was all past .
My biggest wish, was to. Forget you. Ease those pains.
& afterall, you're still my very best & good ex boyfriend.
A very nice guy to me, Heaven gave the greatest gift for me.
Was to love you once, truely. Let her give you everything,
The first guy, I dripped my tears for. All these whiles,
I thought no guys worth my tears, but. you proved me wrong.
At least we're officially together-ed before. I really appreciate.
Those lies, those rumours. I kept inside my heart, don't even say out.
I just kept quiet, no matter how much you accused me. I'll forget.
You called me names, I felt terrible & sad. Did I ever argued about that?
Even if all these whiles, you told me you never ever loved me before.
It's alright, I could feel your love. I onced feel your temperature before.
For the last time we met, you still holded me so tigtly. I couldn't have let go.
I consoled myself, and had to let you leave. In order to find your happiness.
Life still has to carry on without you, I told myself.
Somehow, It's time that I should keep single. Perhaps single is the best?
No hurts, no nothing. Everything still stays the same. Everything, Everything ..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]