i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

 

That day, I'm back. Wait for me, my baby.



HELLO! I'm really happy, I'm finally back from genting. Okay,
Well, I miss my dearest boyf of cas! Wahahah, He's going facial treatment tmr.
Lol, I accompanying him. :P Awww, I'm sure dead bored. an hour, I guess so? :P
Loves* I really did enjoy myself at genting. It's fuck coldddddd, Shivers*
Ahahah, And and there's a little cute balcony which was located in the hotel.
Every night, I'd played my songs & sat there with sister. watch those lovelies could.
-.-" ahaha, Mom thought we're emo! =x & Oh, sister finally grow up! =XXXX
In someways, ahahah. I was suprised too, she's only 10 lei! =/ Ooops(Sorry).
Heh, the time we reach genting. brought the tickets to theme park, not much people.
Cas, It's only 9.30am when we reached there. LOL! xP ahahah, enjoyyy.
Played much stuffs, about at night. when over resturant & had our dinner.
Ate dishes that was cooked in penang style. (: Yummy yummy* saliva's dripping out alr.
=x Well, Slept comfortable actually. BUT! I slept with dad on the first day.
While, I sleep with mom on the second day, Yeaps. It was such long trip, it took 5hrs.
For a car to travell, Uh. Butts were terribly hurt! Stuck on the seat for too long. (:
Next trip to malaysia, I wanna take aeroplane lah! :DDDDD

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]