i'll be here for you always

Monday, December 24, 2007

 

That wanderful countdown.

Didn't slept for ytd, Zzzz. due to talking on phone with xiaosam & wanling.
-.-" Okay, have to get up at 10am. Went over wanling's house. (:
Around 1plus went home & get myself prepared to head down bugis.
Well, wanling & eunice came along too. Went out around 3pm. Met selyn at JE.
Went down straight, met xiaosam honey at 269. LOL! Ahahah, saw all my girls.
xiaosam came down & lead us the way up to the block, to find xiaoki & co.
There was afew guys there, playboy & co. Oh my, hugged my xiaoki sister so tightly!
I miss her fucking much, ahahah. After that went over bigbird, settle down there.
Met up with joey girlf, stephanie cutiepretty, mantha twinnie & co. (:
Bigbird too, resting. Roars, after that headed bugis arcade. Roars,
Went to the staircase & get a stick. LOL, once I'd opened the door. I saw bro, Rand.
-.-" didn't know was him, but I don't think It's Ryan too! :P So, kept quiet.
And countinue with my stick, ahah. Sat down, Rand bro say " sis, see me never say hi. "
I was like, ahahah. " hi ", & my necklace. It's a 'R'. Zzzz. he said stand for who?
Ryan or Randolph. -.-" Retarded, ahahah. Talked awhile, everyone one went out.
They say police coming, all ran in arcade. LOL. After that, around 7plus slacked.
Still at bugis, went down to arcade. Lol, saw rand brother on the escalator going up.
Settle down outside topshop, waited for xiaojess, jiaxin, winnie they all.
[: After that went over to cineleisure, & It's sososososo many people! =x
Saw clement, Rayhan, Chuanwei & co. didn't followed them, instead we followed winnie.
[: Everyone was playing the snow thing, & there was alot of police. -.-"
Once it was 12, everyone was shouting. LOL! Ahaha, getting a little excited. :P
went off & took NR3 around 1, Yeah. Reached home around 2, :D
I really did enjoy myself. (: ahaah, Although I still get into soaked. ><
LOVES, I'm meeting xiaosam honey tmr! :P @ kallang. -.-

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]