i'll be here for you always

Saturday, December 29, 2007

 

That's the way you should be.

Oh, ytd went honey's house. (: @ kallang, oh my found such long time.
For his house! -.-" I didn't went kallang before, took bus. I was so scared that I alight wrong bus stop.
LOL. Keep messaging honey for the place. :P At the end, I could still find the place.
WAHAHAAH! =x Reach his house, honey's bro's girlf opened the door for me.
Zzzz, Honey had a scolding from his bro's girlf. cas he's still acting one sleep. =x
While I was waiting for him in the living room. Awww, his house was so hottttt!
Settle down, sit down on the sofa & watch tv. Laugh like mad! -.-" Not me, it's hon.
Around 2plus or 3, his bro came home plus his friend. Oh, it was like so many people.
:P they came home awhile only, after that all went out. LOL! the house only left me & hon.
Zzzz, seems so strange lei. Yeah, of cas. Kept watching tv, drinking, resting, sleeping.
Damn bored, honey left me in the living room. & headed for bed. I was like a MORON!
Sitting there watching tv, but I was clever. =/ I went in his room, LOL! :DD
Gees, stood there & watched him sleep. But it was more cosy with the air-con on. (:
Better than outside, hot like fuck! :P He's real sweet lah honey. (: Slacked till around 5plus.
LOL! realised that honey didn't have his lunch & breadf, headed market & eat. (:
the food was damn long, honey went order other things! :P Naughtyyyyyyyyy.
He kept asking me to eat, Zzz. But in the end, had two mouth of fried rice. -.-"
LOL! I don't eat fried rice de loh, but I give honey face lei! :P Heh heh, after that went slack slack.
Around 7, he hailed cab for me to get home. Reach home, the price was around 21.35$
Zzzz, EXPENSIVE! I've only had 20$, keep puey-ing with that uncle lei. ahahah, went home & bathe.
Meet mommy at lot1 for my dinner, went home around 10. brought quite a number of clothes.
:DDD I'll blog soon okay!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]