i'll be here for you always

Thursday, December 27, 2007

 

That's when there was no hope.

Okay, ytd actually wanted to meet my dearest xiaosam hon.
in the end, he has something on. Went meeting baoberh,stead they all instead. (:
Met baoberh at cck inter, went to take 302/307 to teck whye. to find stead & co.
So, post poned & meet my xiaosam hon tmr! Lol, hope really can meet him uh.
I love him to the shore man, It'd been so long since I've been so close to a guy.
Happy happy memories, I love the way he acts stupid, the way he smile. (:
Ahahah, everything of him had a deep memorance in my heart. I don't know why, either.
He's real cute, real sweeeeeeeet! A very very close & important to me. (:
I can talk to him easily, a easy guy. AHAHAHA! I don't know what am I talking.
LOL, Nevermind. I'll stop here. (: In case I kept talking nonsenses. -.-"
Blogged tmr, If I have pictures. takecare guys! :D
Much lovies & hugs*

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]