i'll be here for you always

Monday, December 3, 2007

 

Today went yewtee to settle somethings, with baoberh & willy .
ahahah, with shermaine too. Yawns, I was damn tired .
But, bored at home. ahahah! so met shermaine earlier.
Around 11.30am, went ave5 slack . (: both of us.
Went cck interchange to wait for baoberh, LOL . Took cab down.
At first we thought willy gonna go down whack people.
Quickly headed down, the time we reach. All was sitting there, LOL .
Went over, talked talked & waited for audrey to come down.
Yeah, then went new court's stone table. Slack awhile.
Met pingyan dear, Zzzz . went drinking. LOL !
I was fuck drunk, kept shouting,yelling,laughing. Like mad . -.-"
I'm damn embarrased behave like this in front of people. ahah.
Nevermind, I was damn drunk. Pingyan dear send me home.
LOL . he was drunk too, I kept running towards the road.
Andddddddd, he kept holding my hand. I was like "WTF" .
ahah, I swing-ed his hand. Zzzz , He's kinda crazy. -.-"
So, went my house block there accompany him slack awhile .
I went home around 8pm, My face was red . & the smell of alcohol was strong.
Mother smelled it, LOL. Nagging comes along. Zzzzz,
Lame lah. -.-" drinking won't kills. ahah, don't know lah . (:
I wander how's baoberh ! =x ahahah. I went off first, pangseh-ed her.
Almost vomitted, Zzzzz. Terrible feeing. ahhh, I don't wanna drink anymore. =/

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]