i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

 

your eyes caught my attraction.

Yes, I'm back. Woke up around 9.30, ling called me.
Went over her house after that, yeah. left there around 11.
headed home & prepared down to kallang. (: met sam honey. yesh yesh.
LOL. (: Waited for him such long time, and It's a long long trip lei.
From choa chu kang to kallang, about 40mins. So good of me to go down,
FOR HIS SAKE !:P So, honey must be proud ah. (: Okay, headed there.
Slack slack, he got his friend. Pangseh-ed me awhile @#@%*$%@*^%!
-.-" after that, his friend left. Left me & him, slack at carpark.
Another friend came! Argh, I was like listening to my song. Feels left out.
After that, he wanted to come down choa chu kang. AHAAH! :D
Cabbed down. (: & his friend left, this time. Really left both of us, tired tired! :P
went down ling house, Lol. after that tired tired, when to the bed & rest.
About 6plus, honey say he gonna leave & head his gan jie house to take something. (:
I stayed there, till around 6.40. Oh, okay. Was kinda boring actually.
Ahahah, I need my cable back. In order to post photos, Zzzz. DAMN IT!
.
.
Attractions of you, caught my eyes.
That smile you've gave, I'll remember.
My days, you brightened up.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]