i'll be here for you always

Saturday, January 12, 2008

 
Actually school is not as bored as what I thought.
Yeah, it can be enjoying. (: Somethings happened recently,
Seriously I'm afraid, about pontening schools lately.
I regret, ): tcher asked for letter/ms or what. Zzzz,
I don't know either, I guess I'm really gonna be a goodgirl now.
I wanna study & get up to sec5, get out of this school. -.-
Currently my target I guess. (: But well, I'm so fuck up now.
Alot of things are bothering me, Stressed stressed! ):
Honey don't even want to reply my message, forget it then.
I'm gonna save money in order to buy things that I like, shoppinggggg!
I'll be going bugis real soon! next week, (: anyone wanna meet meeeee? (:
Bugis bugis pleaseeee, see all my lovelies & sweeties there, next week.
Ahahah, I'll be having detention tmr. last day, -.- due to skipping det.
Lol, one more day to go! ROAR, waste of time. At least I can study,
alright lah, forget it. (: I'm gonna pack my bag later, & study!
Sam hon, you also study ok. don't forget what you've promised. (:

I love you, dearly & forever. (:

): , I wanted a red harvest set so dearly. Roar, I wanna buy!
It's really nice, striking colour somemore. Somehow I wish I was rich.
Seriously I don't like wasting money on buying packet of sticks,
It was like wtf, 5$ just fly can. How heartache can it be. Zzzz,
-.- I didn't come from a rich family either, Roar.
Yeah, mommy was right. It's time for me to save money! (:
There's a guy, I love & I always do. (: It's a secret ok! :P
Don't bother to guess who is it, cas you'll never be right. (:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]