i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

 



Ahhhhhh, I'm so tired. tired through it all, I wanna get more sleep!
Zzzz, bored. Actually wanted to go bugis & shop shop today. =/
& I'd told honey, after that I've no mood to go alr. So far somemore,
Roar, didn't get to see honey today. ): Awww, sad ok.
I wish I'll see my honey ASAP, ahaha. Didn't went kranji with zining sis,
instead went slacking with winnie mother. Lol, ahahah.
Reached home @ 5.30, finished my homework as dad help me through.
. (: Easier than I thought, I'm gonna sleep early tonight.
I've 3sticks, (: Yays. not spending money tmr alr, (: SAVE SAVE SAVE!
Jaslyn sister, I'll meet you on thursday if you can. I miss you badly!
:DDD, It'd been so long since I went shopping. I wanna head bugis soon.
& I wanna meet my brenda sister, (: ahaha. I miss her badly ok! :D
Recently no songs caught my attention, Arghhhh. -.-
Anyone have nice songs to reccomend? It seems so long since I've new song.
:P, bored bored. 16Feb, Drink Drank Drunk. (: Ohhh, I love you!
I saw alot of peoples working & studying, they seems so rich can.
& I want to work too, ahahah. With cleo mommy, (: pray hard.
Working far is so troublesome, maybe I'm working at IMM.
After school can rush there, accompanied by cleo and zining. (:
God, I wanna be rich. )': My mind is thinking all about money.
I'm saving as much as I can alr, hope my investment brings me money!
.
I saw the rainbow with your face on,
It's clinging a smiling face towards me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]