i'll be here for you always

Thursday, January 31, 2008

 
Alis-debrana! Ahahah.
Okey, start my blogging today. Well, dad fetch me to school, alright.
After school around 2plus went out to bus stop, something happened~
and so on, yeap. But it didn't bothered me, so baoberh & I went to paya.lebar,
For hair extension there, the trip was so fucking long okey.
How I wish I stayed near there, somehow around kallang or something?
:P Had 20strands of extension, didn't looks really thick. Ahahah,
Anyway it's only temporaily. =x So, nothing much I guess?
Gonna pluck it out soon, ahahah. Okey, baoberh did 9strands.
I helped her fork out first, ahahah. (: Those extensions had spilt ends,
aww. So fuck can, hard to takecare somemore. ): so troublesome!
Cross country, tmr! Not going school, can't run. Tired. =x
Ahahah, alot of people not going tmr man! one day more to sleep, Weeets.
meeting baoberh tmr, yumiko sister hope you can come out okey! :D
<3s, tmr might be uploading pictures. (:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]