i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

 
And only now I know how much money meant to me,
I'm money-faced! :P wahahah, Ok. Dad brought me to school today.
. (: , Zining stomachache went home, cleo mother ponten.
-.- left me & natalie sis, Lol. So lonely ah can! ): Bored bored,
School is seriously suckkks to death. sucko, & that ahtom.
Ayeeer, Marcus phone was lost today & tom did a spotcheck.
All our bags, uni & all. I left my lighter in the bag, wtf can.
Lol, tom took out my lighter & held in his hands. After all checks,
Still couldn't find the phone. Tom asked me go out & stand then talked to me.
TOM : What's this?
RENEE : A lighter?
TOM : How do you explain?
RENEE : Eh, today friend birthday ma. Lighter is used to light candles.
TOM : The birthday girl should have the lighter what.
RENEE : She no lighter, so I help her take mah.
TOM : Do you know such things as match sticks?
RENEE : Now 2008 alr, where got people still use match sticks. -.-
TOM : You go up with me, & I'll show you what's a match stick.
RENEE : Ok loh,
-
& I went up with tom. Marcus came along too, reached 4th floor.
Tom ask me go back class, Wth. waste my time & energy can.
Ends school @ 2pm today, supposed to end school at 5.
Lol, yenny had a form for CCA to go back home as there're no CCA for her.
Everyone asked her to photostep alot of copies for everyone.
To get out of school, Lol. In the end success, everyone were happy.
AHAHAH, so cute can. Everybody lift up the form & showed to the guard.
LOL, & left. So proud ahhhh, went home & get changed.
Met baoberh & yen to 306 slack, went home around 6.15.
Bored ah bored ah!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]