i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

 


Don't they both look alike?
It's my hand & my idea, (:


It get harder instead.
Okey, school life was long though. But seriously I enjoy studying. :D
It's hard to believe, Lol. Nevermind then, studied so hard for my weakest subject,
Maths. Alright, putting hair extension with Baoberh,Anisia,Yenny.
Lol, I'm gonna spend money again. -.-, I decided to extend my hair becas of CNY.
For a new hair style, wahahah. Kinda lame uh, forget it.
School supposed to end @ 5pm today, intended to climb those fence.
It seems so high to climb, was a little scared. & teacher came down,
she say ' Wanna climb out of school huh? ' . Crazy man,
okey, there was no way to go out of school. Forget it, everywhere was teachers.
Seems like a prison more than a school, LOL! Slacked @ canteen,
after around 3.30pm, those software students was dismissed.
Ahahah, we followed them out to the gate. & tadaa! we get through,
went last bus stop & took 67 back. went slacking around south view areas,
Together with sherry,priscillia,baoberh,yenny & co. So funnn man! :D
Reached home around 6.30pm, went to had my bathe & finished my homeworks.
Such a goodgirl, (: Johnson baby was absent for 2days. today & tmr,
YAYS, don't have his lesson. (: Can rest more in class, Sleep sleep sleep! :P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]