i'll be here for you always

Thursday, January 10, 2008

 











I still go school as usual, (: was late for school today. ):
Had to stay for detention just now, but didn't went.
I was ultra tired. ): Bloody fuck up, I wanna puke.
Aint feeling any well, since that day. ROAR ROAR! :D
Ended school @ 2pm today, was raining. Lol, cabbed to cck.
With Anisia,baoberh,shiyu. Roar, alighted @ lamsoon.
& slacked till around 5plus, reached home @ 5.30. (:
Somehow I feeling like playing pool now, Maybe tmr?
Arena or upp bukit timah? :P don't know, see firsttttt.
Bored bored, I was damn goodgirl this few days. Kept studying & studying.
Cleo mother tmr is making spag for us to eat. (: Yay, thanks mother!
I'm fuck broke, I'm waiting for 16 Feb. (: Going pubbbb, drink drink!
Ahahah, Mother is also looking forward to that day. Roar.
Shiyu sister tmr aint going school. ): no one to go school with. Sadded,
I'm gonna sleep early, I miss my honey! (:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]