i'll be here for you always

Sunday, January 20, 2008

 


Lol, this a nerd hair-cut I got today. -.-
Woke up around 10.30am, & I saw mommy looking at me sleeping.
was a little shocked, Lol. woke & sat up for awhile,
ate my breakf after that. Baby was damn bloated today, kept feeding him.
=/, after our breakf lead him downstairs to have a stroll.
if not he's gonna be a fat little dog! ahahaha, around 5plus went westmall.
With Dad,Mom & Sis. Ate swenses & shopped around, around 7
had my so called " hair cut ", Lol. Alright, went home after that.
Yeah, life is goes as easy as this. So, let it be. (: Gees.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]