i'll be here for you always

Friday, January 25, 2008

 
Many people asked me why do I wanna take out my piercings last time.
I would say, It feels so uncomfortable what for remain. LOL!
But kinda waste man, suffered so much pains! -.- .
Ahaha, later going bugis with mommy. Shop shop & shop! :D
Finally she cancelled her appointment with her friends & go out with me.
Sorry jiaxin darlingggggg, promised to go out with you today.
& didn't, sorry ok. =/ Muack, loveyou! [:
I hope later baoberh & yenny they all can come down cck around evening.
If not I'm fuck bored alr, Lol. Mommy ends work around 1.30pm.
Gonna fetch her from work, so sweet of me. =x Zzzz, always fetch her one.
New year is coming alr! :D no schools, wahahah. HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
I'm wearing specs now, Lol. It'd been so long since I wore specs.
Always contact lens, contact lens! Later wear till my eyeball drop off.
=/ . Baoberh also going buy her gothic dress with her mom later.
Wahahah, clothes clothes. If I spend my whole life shopping, also won't shop finish.
wanted to change blogskins, lazy to find & change. Tsk tsk, now's only 8.45am.
So earlyyyyy, no one's online to chat with meeeee!
Hope later won't see my friends @ bugis, ahahah. Later maluuuuu ~
My house is decorated, almost all red can. Specially for 2008. (:
& that pretty vase, looks more like rainbow! :P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]