i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

 
No photos to post today, all I've to start is with my words. (:
Ok, reached school late. -.- went to find ms pek, & so on.
didn't skip any lesson today, in fact school ends around 2.15pm.
Mom & Dad was waiting for me @ the carpark, (:
Fetched me & Zining home. Went home & bathe all that, met winnie.
Lol, @ bus stop. Went ave5 to buy our sticks, ok. I was totally broke,
ROAR, playing like mad today. YAY, tmr gonna climb fence. :P
So nervous, AHAHAH! I miss honey, alot alot. He didn't even message me,
I was so worried can. How long I've waited for your message,
yet you didn't even reply anything. ): Even when I was eating, I'll still waited.
Sighs, I could sense that everything is getting different & different.
In the past, I thought we were in the same world. But I was wrong, really.
How I wish I could see you everytime, we could hardly meet.
During recess I'm studying hard, doing my things & messaging you.
You did reply, I'm glad. (: When you said you aren't feeling well,
I kept nagging you to have a rest. My heart breaks when I see that, ):
Ok, It's no point saying all these & that. I didn't wanna go for r/s.
I wanna study, that's all I want. I don't wanna dissapoint my parents.
& I know Dad & Mom do cares about my studies, they didn't really scold me.
Cas I did study at home, they saw it with their own eyes. They're happy,
so am I. I could get up to sec3, I considered it as lucky. I didn't really study,
in the past 2years. & yet, teachers gave me a chance. This year,
I'm gonna study hard for the first quarter. R/s is a wasting of time,
It's not going to help in my studies or co. I'm gonna quit cigg,
Waste moneyyyyyyyy~ I've longed to quit, matter of time only.
Ahahah, It'd been a long time since I go down town & bugis.
Such long distance can, no time for shopping. I wanna be a innocent student, LOL!
Laughs, no one ever believe can. Dad gave me a glass of whiskey,
Mom says my face is so red. -.- Crazy Dad, asked me to drink @ night.
Excuse me, I've school tmr somemore lei. Zzzz, I'm now so tired.
Going to sleep soon, goodnight darling peoples! <3s.
-
-
Drink out all your sorrows
Time creates it all

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]