i'll be here for you always

Monday, January 28, 2008

 
Okey, dad fetched me to school today. I hope everyday will be the same.
I'm a lil greedyyyyy, :P Lazy to take bus ah. Rather take cab, ):
I did my artwork today, finally done the painting & teacher said it's too small.
& asked me to redo, WTF ! ): I draw for 2hours lei, then now ..
Sighs, no choice. Tmr have to redo, & draw a simple one. Waste time! ><
I'm gonna go school in & out daily, not to absent for a single day.
Finished tution just now, -.- around 7plus. Zzzz, tired! Lol, went over to sleep.
Was getting yelled by teacher, Crazyness. Chinese & maths, Fucking weak sub.
Someone help me in it okey, after school went park and gathered there.
Took cab to lam soon & slacked, there was 8peoples. two cabs, so fun!
Ahahah, ate lunch @ 7-11. went up block & slack, around 4.45pm went home.
Prepared for tution, (: A goodgirl. Lol, after bathing opened the door.
Didn't realised that dad's friend was outside, Lol. I was with only towel.
Scare me! quickly slammed the door, embarrassed* Damnnnnnnn! ):
waited till almost fall asleep, finally teacher came. LOL!
Brought some assessments for me, Oh god. -.-, she's just too rich ah.
I told Mom to brought me afew files from the bookstore, till now she aint back.
Just too bored ~ .
Ahahah, jiaxin darling ask me go out study. (: Later only talk, ahahah!
I miss her manymany, darling slut. Don't be sad okey! I love youuuuuuuuu.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]