i'll be here for you always

Sunday, January 13, 2008

 
Seriously I've nothing to say alr,
I blogged becas I wanna keep that habit of blogging, yeap.
Now's raining & dad's nagging at sister for using computer.
Somethings turned out for not as I expected, Well let it be. (:
I'm always happy, forever happy. Sistership is just gone?
Is our sistership that unbreakable? I hope so, yumiko sister.
Sigh, I hope you're fine now. & not starving, I will try my best to help you.
I know the reason why you chose not to go home & face your mom.
I know, I understand your heart. If it was me, I'll do the same.
& I hope this doesn't affects your studies, I can give up on the person I love.
For you all, all my sisters. All sisters I have, had a place in my heart.
Which is always on the top, anything happen we'll stand up strongly.
From head to toe, unbeatable sister I've got. I'm really glad alr, (:
Sorry sister, I can't get to see you today. As I can't really go out, ):
I'll find you tmr ok? Loveyou sister, Muack. <3s, align="right">
.
A.V.R.S , that's why I love you.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]