i'll be here for you always

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 



That's Cleo, Me & Nat.

What a wonderful say, with birds all chipping happily around us.
It seems to be the real nature land of singapore, & It felt so easy & great.
Okey, dad brought me to school again! :D But not tmr I guess, Awww.
I've drawn my artwork today, (: complete it in 30mins time.
& time to paint alr, I'm happy! to do my artwork in such fast time. (:
This coming friday is cross country, fuck up. :P I'm not going anyway, Lol.
alot of my classmates say that if who didn't attend cross country,
teacher is gonna call the parents up. Okey, who cares. -.- I've told Mom,
that I wouldn't be going. Nothing to be afraid of, but I scared teacher call wrong.
End up calling my Dad? Everything will be over, =x Pray pray! ):
Tmr running 2.4km run again, aww! No more energy okey, just walk will do.
:P Today went home with, jiahui,sining,cleo,nat. (: cabbed home with them.
they went lot1 & I went home. Roar, I'm hardworking now alright.
Just now studied for around 3hours for maths, (: Lol. too much work to do,
Tution homework, School homework, Self revision & more. ):
I'm gonna be crazy becas of all this things, single is so much more relaxing.
Lol, for valentines day. I'll go out with my girlfriends, (: No guys.
Ladies nights, (: with all my lovelies girls. Wow, I'm really looking forward man! :D
And, I'm going yenny's chalet on the june. 1week, Lol. I wanna ton! (:
I'm chatting with my brenda sister now, (: ahahah. Seriously I love her phone man!
Kinda coooool, n76. Ahahah, long-lost sister. <3s,
I wanna go slack soon, tmr! Aww, bored bored. What should I bring tmr for breakf?
:P GrandMom is preparing frenchfries for me to bring tmr, & I'll share it with my friends.
. (: So everyone gets a share, My house is seriously too messy alr. Lol,
I'm going to clean & tidy it up WHEN I'M FREE. :P cas It's not my job,
but my maid's job. Wahahah, no lah. I'm not that bad, I'll help okey. (:
The more I listen to my blog's song, the more I think it's plain. Lol, no tone & all.
-.-, Tsktsk. I've alot of school files unbrought man! Zzz, lazy & no time.
Even it is the bookstore, & yet I still lazy walk down and buy when I'm in school.
alright, forget it. Somethings serious happened in school,
more than 12 peoples will get into trouble including me. I wish nothing happen, ):
I really wanna have a good report in school, Sighs. Fuck unlucky!

-

when It's time, you'll sing it to me.
No matter where I am, I'll still be there to listen.
I love you ..


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]